Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: New 'suggestion' for board behavior

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    New 'suggestion' for board behavior

    Due to recent events, the two more identifiable former members will not be back, at least anytime soon (if ever) unless of course they play games with alternate IDs and such. If so, at first reasonable verification, they will be removed. I understand that at least one of them has attacked members of this forum on other message boards. Sadly we can do little about that, except just suggest to try and rise above that posters behavior. That being said, I don't blame anyone for replying to them, sometimes you just get tired of turning the cheek. That all being said, I'd prefer to keep any mention of them from the main forum if at all possible. Honestly, by mentioning them, you just play into what they seem to want, attention. I understand if you post somewhere and they start shooting off personal attacks on either you, this forum or other members, it is appreciated that you let us know, but lets try to keep them, and discussion of them, to a minimum.

    Also, as I know that a few posters on here have nothing else to do but immediately go and PM/Email/IM them the first time someone mentions them, if that is all you contribute to the board and all you plan to contribute to this board, please let the mods know so we can remove you. Not everybody has to be a posting member, but if the only purpose you have is to keep infighting going on, then you really aren't needed. Enough is enough. If I mention either members name or someone else does, and you can't wait to go contact them and tattle-tell, then you really need to figure yourself out a bit more.

    If you have a problem with that, its really quite simple, you can let us know and we can remove you. I have no problem with different opinions, even opinions I think are ridiculous, but enough is enough.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New 'suggestion' for board behavior

    It goes back to life being bigger than message boards. My life means more to do than doing the soap opera pit between forums. I like this forum, enjoy being on here having decent debate and intelligent discussion (whenever we are lucky enough to have that). I have 1 user ID on here, and zero desire to participate in the personal attacks and venom that is eating the other boards up. Getting laid helps with the stress and bitterness folks. Loosen up. This isn't all there is to life. If folks want to talk about me, have at it. It gives others a rest from being talked about, and more importantly, it shows me that you have some dealing with it/moving along issues. It would be a sad life if this is all a body had.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •